The Ruger® Mark IV™ 22/45™ rimfire pistol features a 5.5″ bull barrel, fully adjustable target sights and the light weight polymer “22/45” grip frame that matches the grip angle of the popular 1911-style pistol. Checkered plastic grip panels can be swapped out with other available styles. Like all Ruger® Mark IVs, the 22/45™ features one-button disassembly, an ambidextrous manual safety and comes with two drop-free magazines.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.