Engineered to make three shots look like one. From extended-range big-game hunting to printing one-ragged-hole groups from the bench, no rifle delivers like the Model 700 Long Range. Remington is continually finding new ways to maximize their legendary action’s inherent precision. The Model 700 Long Range combines the added stability of a 26″ heavy-contour barrel with hard-hitting, long-action chamberings to stretch your lethal range.
- 26” heavy contour barrel, perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings
- Bell and Carlson M40 tactical stock – solid urethane combined with aramid, graphite and fiberglass
- Magazine capacity – four + one in standard calibers, three + one in magnum
- Aluminum bedding block for added accuracy and an extra swivel for bi-pod
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Concave target-style barrel crown